[OpenStack-Infra] Problem with OpenStack bot? Vitrage meeting was not recorded

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Wed Apr 19 10:56:05 UTC 2017

Well, someone tried to say “Hi” in Chinese – could it be that? ☺
I also see that some of my characters turned our wrong. Don’t know why.
Anyway, if the text file is there (I didn’t notice it), then I guess it’s good enough.

Thanks,
Ifat.

    On 2017-04-19 11:07,  Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava)  wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Vitrage IRC meeting that was held an hour ago on openstack-meeting-4, but was not recorded.
    > #startmeeting worked, but no other # command worked and the meeting was not ended. The full meeting log can be found here: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-meeting-4/%23openstack-meeting-4.2017-04-19.log.html
    >
    > Can you please help?

    I see it at
    http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/vitrage/2017/vitrage.2017-04-19-08.03.log.txt
    - but no other files like html are generated,

    I see quite a few non-ascii characters, did one of them break our html
    generation?

    Andreas