[OpenStack-Infra] [gerrit] Fais to apply the change in project-config to gerrit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 3 13:56:39 UTC 2017

On 2017-04-03 16:35:58 +0900 (+0900), Masahito MUROI wrote:
> I've pushed the change[1] to project-config repo and it's already been
> merged. However, the change fails to be applied to gerrit board. I heard the
> reason of the failure is some bugs happend in infra.

It looks applied to me at this point. We corrected some recent
regressions introduced by a new caching implementation in the
manage-projects script which applies those ACLs, and it looks like
your change merged on March 10 when this was definitely still a
problem:

    https://review.openstack.org/442940

The change seems to have finally been pushed into Gerrit last
Thursday:

    https://review.openstack.org/gitweb?p=openstack/blazar.git;a=commitdiff;h=c72744a

...which is when Monty reran our manage-projects script with a
cleared cache:

    http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2017-03-30.log.html#t2017-03-30T15:25:35

> Where should I track or report the failure? I couldn't fine the launchpad.
[...]

Task and defect tracking for Infra deliverables are managed on
storyboard.openstack.org, for example openstack-infra/project-config
is:

    https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/731

But in this case the issue is (we think) already solved, so I
wouldn't bother filing a defect report about it at this point.