[OpenStack-Infra] Design summit session planning

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Sep 26 23:25:35 UTC 2016

Hopefully everyone who went to the sprint is back (you'll have to
tell the rest of us how it went!) and mostly recovered. More to the
point, here's hoping you came back with exciting ideas for what we
should be talking about in Barcelona **NEXT MONTH**.

I've updated our planning pad[0] to reflect Thierry's awesome
scheduling work[1]. I've also put the planning topic back on the
meeting agenda[2] for tomorrow (which is also known as today for
those of you in some parts of the World where I don't live). Let's
have some brief brainstorming if there's time, and of course keep
padding the pad.

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-ocata-summit-planning
[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-September/103851.html
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Agenda_for_next_meeting