[OpenStack-Infra] About setting up CI

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:37:39 UTC 2016

Hey,

Yes, that blog post is likely outdated.

The official documentation is published here:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/
It includes a tutorial on running your own CI but admits it may also be out
of date. I haven't checked in detail what parts are missing, but it's
likely closer to what you are after. Nevertheless reading through that and
the system-config and related repos would be a good place to start.

Cheers,
Josh