[OpenStack-Infra] A tool for slurping gerrit changes in to bug updates

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 25 17:13:30 UTC 2016

On 2016-05-25 11:43:39 -0500 (-0500), Gregory Haynes wrote:
[...]
> We are considering making a small project to connect to and read
> from the Gerrit event stream and then update our bug tracker.
[...]
> If we implemented this, would this be something the -infra project
> would like to have live upstream? It seems easy enough to make
> this generally useful to others with similar requirements.
>
> Any other thoughts/comments that might help :).

Please collaborate with the storyboard team on this. I believe the
Gerrit integration plan there has always been to have an independent
service which consumes the Gerrit event stream and then performs
arbitrary callouts (likely over localhost on the storyboard server)
to a task tracker API. Your goals seem closely aligned.