[OpenStack-Infra] [infra] [tracking] Renames and verification; was Re: [openstack-dev] ceilometer-specs submodule path is invalid

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Fri May 20 01:52:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:
> I've audited the .gitmodules file in openstack/openstack and
> submitted https://review.openstack.org/318661 to update it. Thanks
> for pointing that out. I've also submitted
> https://review.openstack.org/318665 to try and make sure it doesn't
> happen as often in the future.

Sure, no problem.

This process seems very prone to human-error. Let's hope this would
happen less often in the future with the instructions. Is there a way
to verify this? It seems jenkins updates the information, but this
happens from a working copy and not a clean checkout / git submodule
update --init.

regards,

Gerard