[OpenStack-Infra] Correct URL to synch local pypi mirror from

Bob Hansen hansenb at us.ibm.com
Fri May 13 13:29:48 UTC 2016

That was my problem, the change to pip 8.1.2 which drove the requirement
for bandersnatch 1.10.  Thank you Jeremy and Jens!

Bob Hansen
z/VM OpenStack Enablement

From:	Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org>
To:	Bob Hansen/Endicott/IBM at IBMUS
Cc:	openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
Date:	05/11/2016 06:58 PM
Subject:	Re: [OpenStack-Infra] Correct URL to synch local pypi mirror
            from

On 2016-05-11 18:16:43 -0400 (-0400), Bob Hansen wrote:
[...]
> I go back to this error then when the gate job runs. I don't
> understand why it can't find it on my mirror as I now see it (or
> saw it and ignoring any search).
[...]

As suggested elsewhere in this thread, if you're seeing that error
from pip 8.1.2 (released earlier today) then you may need to upgrade
to bandersnatch 1.10 (released later today) so that compatible
indices are built.