[OpenStack-Infra] binary package install - plan of attack

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue May 10 15:45:59 UTC 2016

On 05/09/2016 11:11 AM, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]
> Testing only dependencies should be in the test profile.
>
> We may want to have a source or similar named profile for
> building-from-source of things, but I'd start with just the default
> profile for the always-needed deps and test for CI test run
> dependencies.

John and myself just had a discussion on #openstack-swift about what are
test dependencies and what not - see also
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/298313/6/other-requirements.txt

John pointed out that all the requirements are needed for both testing
and actual usage, so my marking of test is wrong in the change.

So, I'll remove the test again on that one - do you agree, Robert?

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)