[OpenStack-Infra] Tools for tracking the Scientific WG

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:00:52 UTC 2016

Hi Jeremy,

On 10 May 2016 at 03:25, Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:
> Worth noting, Storyboard does have kanban functionality similar to
> that. It calls them "worklists" (simple) or "boards" (customizable
> multi-lane) but they're the same sort of card organizing system.

I thought so as I quickly found the list functionality... But tbh I
find the interface somewhat confusing and could not, after another 5
minutes just now, figure out how to add items to a list... they seem
to have to exist as "tasks" or "stories" already, but I can't figure
out how to create a "task" (or perhaps what the difference between a
"task and a "story" is?), and "stories" seem to have to be part of a
project, but I can't create a project...?

--
Cheers,
~Blairo