[OpenStack-Infra] [OT] Call for speaker submissions

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Mon May 2 18:31:40 UTC 2016

Greetings,

Now that OpenStack Austin has come and gone, I was hoping to continue the
dialog about speaking opportunity for other conferences. One of my personal
goals this year is to talk more about the tooling we support to other people
and projects. Projects like nodepool, zuulv2.5, grafyaml and bindep come to
mind.

However, I am reluctant on submitting talks to other conferences without giving
some sort of heads up to everybody. I think how we collaborated on our Austin
talks worked quiet well and what I guess I am asking should we consider doing to
same for other conferences?

Or I am just being paranoid.

PB