[OpenStack-Infra] Increased logging on jenkins masters

Zaro zaro0508 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:57:43 UTC 2016

Yes, this has been reported by others.  I believe it was due to the
recent gearman-plugin release which included a change[1] that
increased logging messages.   In general the gearman-plugin does do a
ton of logging at the info level so this change attempts to decrease
the level: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/82627/

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/180371/