[OpenStack-Infra] Openstack Infra's puppet manifests and Puppet style guide.

Yolanda Robla Mota yolanda.robla-mota at hpe.com
Thu Mar 24 13:46:40 UTC 2016

I did an effort to review that, and some of the patches are merged.
Although it's low priority, in general these patches have improved
readability, and in some of the cases, have grouped the parameters in a
more logical way. I always tend to space the parameters myself, and keep
them ordered in a logical way because they are easier to maintain later,
so I agreed with that patch, even if that was not reflecting style
guides. And I also appreciate the high effort that Andrey has put on it.

However, I can see there is a cost to maintain the modules that way. I
will not -1 for that, I found one case and i just suggested to keep the
order, but I think it's not a reason for people to refactor a patch.

That's my two cents.

Best
Yolanda

--
Yolanda Robla Mota
Cloud Automation and Distribution Engineer
yolanda.robla-mota at hpe.com