[OpenStack-Infra] Network Requirements for Infracloud Relocation Deployment

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Mon Mar 21 17:17:05 UTC 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Colleen Murphy <colleen at gazlene.net>
wrote:

> The networking team at HPE received our request and would like to have a
> call next week to review it. Our liaison, Venu, should have a draft network
> diagram we can review. Who would like to join, and what times/days work
> best? I would propose Tuesday at 1800 UTC (one hour before the Infra
> meeting).
>
> Colleen

A call has been scheduled for 1800-1845 UTC on Tuesday, March 22.
Invitations were sent out to folks who expressed interest in attending and
I can share the meeting phone number and conference ID with anyone who was
missed.

Allison brought up using the asterisk server for the call and it was not
responded to - I suspect either they didn't understand or didn't feel
comfortable with it. It would be my preference to not push the issue, as
they are extending the invitation to us, not the other way around. Instead
I can commit to taking and dispersing detailed notes.

Colleen