[OpenStack-Infra] Zuul parallel jobs for same project in check queue

Noorul Islam K M noorul at noorul.com
Sat Mar 19 16:49:47 UTC 2016

I have local setup of OpenStack CI. I have a single jenkins master and
couple of slaves attached to it. The slaves share common label named
"ubuntu-trusty".

When I push couple of review requests for the same project, I see that
in check queue, the first one is active but the second one is queued. I
thought having more than one slave would allow parallelism. It looks
like that is not the case.

I looked at OpenStack Zuul status page and found that OpenStack has
around 7 jenkins masters. Is the parallelism related to number of
Jenkins masters?

Regards,
Noorul