[OpenStack-Infra] Network Requirements for Infracloud Relocation Deployment

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Mar 17 19:10:25 UTC 2016

On 03/17/2016 03:05 PM, Paul Belanger wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 02:55:33PM -0400, Anita Kuno wrote:
>> On 03/17/2016 02:48 PM, Colleen Murphy wrote:
>>> The networking team at HPE received our request and would like to have a
>>> call next week to review it. Our liaison, Venu, should have a draft network
>>> diagram we can review. Who would like to join, and what times/days work
>>> best? I would propose Tuesday at 1800 UTC (one hour before the Infra
>>> meeting).
>>>
>>> Colleen

>> Is there any possibility we can use asterisk? Then we can just dial in:
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Conferencing
>>
>> Thanks Colleen for putting this together,
>> Anita.
>>
> I'd also like to suggest we record the audio, if people are okay with that. This
> way people who cannot make the call will be able to review at a later date.

I'm supportive of this suggestion. I've already tested asterisk for
recording and my experience is it works well. The issue raised last time
was where to store the audio file generated.

Note, we would have to have permission of participants for recording. I
just got an audible "agreed" with the person saying their name when we
did it before.

Last time I uploaded to afs after recording.

Thanks Paul,
Anita.