[OpenStack-Infra] [Third-party CI] - New third party CI setup, Gerrit patches not getting displayed in Zuul UI and jenkins job not running.

Mikhail Medvedev mihailmed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:34:27 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 6:45 AM, Brijnandan <brijnandan at cloudbyte.com> wrote:
> Thanks Mikhail, with your suggestion I was able to proceed.
>
> When I logged in as zuul user and executed commands,
> $ sudo su zuul
> $ git clone .......
> It said no permissions.
>
> So I had again created a ssh-key pair with zuul user and which I had placed in puppets common.yaml file and gerrit account.
> After running puppet when I logged in with  sudo su zuul I was able to clone manually the repo to /var/lib/zuul/git/openstack/cinder .
>
> When I clone the repo manually to path it was successful.
> But when the new patches comes it again says t "Please make sure you have the correct access rights "(log attached below).
> Merger and merger-debug logs: http://paste.openstack.org/show/490483/

"Host key verification failed" tells me that you need to add gerrit
host key properly. If you have used
https://github.com/openstack-infra/puppet-openstackci modules, it
should have been setup for you. Or you can consult that module to see
how the key is supposed to be added. In theory, if you try to clone or
update repository from gerrit manually (under zuul user), it should
ask you if you want to add the gerrit host key. And once you do this,
merger should work.

It has been awhile since I had to reinstall zuul from scratch. So
someone with more recent experience please pitch in.