[OpenStack-Infra] [Third-party CI] - Running CI setup failing due to NOT_REGISTERED issue

Digvijay B Ukirde digvijay.ukirde at in.ibm.com
Mon Mar 14 12:00:10 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

I am running zuul, zuul merger and Jenkins in one Ubuntu.
I have configured zuul and zuul merger, Test connection for Jenkins gearman
plugin also runs successfully.

But whenever patch come, CI is building job dsvm-tempest-full with
NOT_REGISTERED result at start before it actually get processed by CI.
So when it actually go through the CI, it gives result with SUCCESS but
with 1 recheck.

Besides when I checked my logs [debug.log] my Gearman is working fine
DEBUG zuul.Gearman: Function build:dsvm-tempest-full is registered
while I am getting error of Gerrit
 ERROR zuul.GerritEventConnector: Received unrecognized event type
'ref-replicated' from Gerrit. Can not get account information.

If you know this issue with solution, can you please help me.

Thanks,
Digvijay