[OpenStack-Infra] Austin Design Summit space needs

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 7 04:23:12 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-07 15:18:05 +1100 (+1100), Joshua Hesketh wrote:
> This sounds good to me, thanks Jeremy. Do we have an etherpad for
> sessions yet? (I wonder if correlating to the two would be
> helpful).

We don't. In the past our session planning has generally started
after our allocation has been decided. While I agree in retrospect
this seems backward, the timeline for getting back to the
coordinators about our space needs is immediate so we don't have a
real opportunity to try it the other way around this time either.
Food for thought for Barcelona perhaps!