[OpenStack-Infra] Proposal: Weekly status update on Infracloud

Cody A.W. Somerville cody.somerville at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:47:43 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

As most of us already know and agree, the infracloud is a really important
project but also a complex undertaking with a lot of dependencies and
moving parts. Some amazing progress has been made before and during the
infracloud sprint last week. To help keep that momentum going, I'd like to
propose a weekly status report e-mail to help track the progress we're
making, the dependencies we're blocked on, and a high level view of the
work remaining to achieve our goal. Ideally this will just be an exercise
in bringing together information to make it more accessible and digestible
for all parties involved: the infracloud team, our contacts/partners at
HPE, and other stakeholders.

If no one objects to the proposal, I'm happy to volunteer to do this and
will send the report out each Monday. I suspect I'd use git/gerrit and
storyboard to get most information passively and will follow-up via IRC or
e-mail with individuals as necessary such as with those who can provide
status updates for HPE. Will use etherpad prior to e-mailing the report to
permit folks to help with contributing or editing if interested.

Cheers,

Cody

--
Cody A.W. Somerville