[OpenStack-Infra] Gerritbot can only handle 120 channels but found 121.

HU, BIN bh526r at att.com
Fri Jun 24 13:24:01 UTC 2016

Hello,

I submitted patch for creating a new project "openstack/gluon":
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/333843/

There is a build error: Gerritbot can only handle 120 channels but found 121.
http://logs.openstack.org/43/333843/3/check/gate-project-config-irc-access/1ec2b49/console.html

Looks like it cannot handle my IRC channel "#openstack-gluon" that I added in "accessbot/channels.yaml" and "gerritbot/channels.yaml" even if the access is ok "INFO:checkaccess:openstackinfra access ok on #openstack-gluon"

Can you help fix it by lifting the limit from 120 to 121? Or how can I fix it?

Thank you
Bin