[OpenStack-Infra] Barcelona summit talk ideas

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 14:07:41 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I wanted to start another etherpad[1] for collaboration on summit talk ideas
related to openstack-infra. I think it worked well for Austin and see no reason
not to do it again.

I've already outlined a few ideas of what interests me (and hopefully others),
please take a moment to review and add your own ideas.

We have until July 13 to submit talks[2]:

 JULY 13, 2016 AT 11:59PM PDT (JULY 14 6:59 UTC) IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT A
 TALK.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/barcelona-upstream-openstack-infa
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit-login/login