[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins job builder status report

Kien Ha kienha9922 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 20:05:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

My name is Kien Ha and I am being mentored by Thanh Ha. I mainly work on
the Jenkins Job Builder Project. I was asked to give my status report to
the OpenStack.

This week I have:
- Update Cucumber Reports plugin
- Update EnvInject plugin
- Update FSTrigger plugin
- Update JaCoCo plugin
- Update support for BuildResultTrigger plugin
- Update Sonatype CLM for CI plugin
- External Monitor Job Type is up-to-date
- Investigate HTTP Request

I was asked to investigate HTTP Request and I found out that it does not
have a way to put files onto nexus. It can however delete files on nexus if
they are there.

Next week I plan on working on:
- FindBugs Plugin
- Gearman Plugin
- IvyTrigger Plugin

I have a final exam next week so I will be more focused on my studies.

Attach below is a link to my Jenkins job builder project proposal document
with a complete table of plugins that I have worked on found at the top of
the document [0]. The weekly work log is found at the bottom of the
document.

Regards,
Kien Ha

[0]