[OpenStack-Infra] Infra priorities and spec cleanup

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Sun Jun 5 23:45:17 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 11:21:47PM +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:

> maniphest migration
> -------------------

> I think we should swap these in the priority list. However, the
> deployment automation work done for maniphest may still be
> repurposed for pholio (another component of the phabricator suite),
> since the UX team has expressed an interest in having us maintain an
> instance of that for them.

The UX team have expressed ongoing interest in at least continuing to evaluate
Pholio. As a result I built them a dev Phabricator instance in the HPE cloud,
accessible here:

http://os01.mcwhirter.io/

As per the Infra dev instances I stood up, it's using login.ubuntu so any
interested person in our community can get in and poke around should they be
inclined to do so.

--
Craige McWhirter
M: +61 4685 91819