[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins Job Builder status report

Kien Ha kienha9922 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:58:19 UTC 2016

Hello,

This week, I have:
- Add support for Fingerprint plugin
- Add support for CodeCover plugin
- Update Delivery Pipeline plugin to use convert xml
- Update rebuild plugin to use convert xml
- Add support for FTP-Publisher plugin
- Fix link to findbugs minimal example
- Update HTML Publisher plugin to use convert xml
- Update EnvInject plugin
- Update LogStash plugin to use convert xml
- Add GitBucket plugin support
- Add display-name option to github plugin
- Update Cobertura docs to be 4 space indent syntax
- Update FindBugs docs to 4 space indent syntax
- Remove handle_entity_children for convert xml

Next week:
- Add Cloud Foundry plugin support
- Add Growl plugin support
- Add Keivox KMAP plugin support

Attached below is a link to my JJB project proposal document with a
complete table of plugins that I have worked on and weekly work log found
at the bottom of the document [1].

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17AHluxqiBFcsTCkpyekDOFSTahX50pXFmQgjlK-PoEQ/edit