[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Tue Jul 26 23:28:11 UTC 2016

G'day Piet and Infra!

Just an update on this where this at. Change 342481 is where I've been dropping
the patches to stand up Pholio in OpenStack Infra.

In testing on my end, I expect this to be completed by CoB on Friday, AEST. I
expect to be landing the final WiP patches by then and we can get seriously
into reviewing the change.

I expect that this will result in an OpenStack instance of Pholio being stood
up before the end of next week, depending how well my patches and testing fit
:-)

Jeremy Stanley also asked for some changes to be made to the spec, which I need
to complete.

My apologies for not being able to give an estimate earlier.

--
Craige McWhirter
M: +61 4685 91819