[OpenStack-Infra] Upstream development track in Austin

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Jan 26 01:33:59 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:17 AM, Paul Belanger <pabelanger at redhat.com> wrote:
> I've gone a head and submitted 'OpenStack Infrastructure for Beginners' both
> Elizabeth and Christopher are co-presenters.  I believe you received an email
> from opentack.org about it.  Please add any additional info you think is needed.

Looks good, I've added a "Where should I be cloning repositories
from?" section (can be confusing that they find things on github,
people tell them to use git.o.o but review.o.o seems to have a git
server too...)

> There is still a lightning talk up on etherpad that I'm also interested in
> submitting.  Any other takers for topics?

There's a line between what should be used "for Infra" and what is QA
that I'm trying hard not to cross but I've added "Tour of
http://status.openstack.org/"

I also proposed a "Adding a project to OpenStack" which I know several
of our team members have the expertise to handle, so someone can jump
in there :)

The Gertty and bindep ones are still also unassigned in the doc and
likely quite useful.

Reminder, the pad we're working in is here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-upstream-openstack-infa