[OpenStack-Infra] Upstream development track in Austin

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 15:48:47 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I wanted to send out a quick email to see if there was any interested in
collaborating in a developer-oriented infra talk for Austin[1]?

In an effort to avoid duplicating talks, I plan on submitting something specific
to -infra based on the suggests on the etherpad.

There are a few good ideas already:

- OpenStack Infrastructure for Dummies
- Making sense with all of the data we collect
- Testing changes across projects with Depends-On
- Using Gertty
- Lesser know infra projects (grafyaml, bindep, jeepyb, elastic-recheck, etc)

The list goes on, but what I really wanted to see if anybody else from the
-infra team was interested in a co-presenting. If not, then helping / mentoring
the talk outline.

Off the top, I think 'OpenStack Infrastrucutre for Dummies' would be a good talk
for new upstream developers.  But I'm also interested in maybe submitting a
lighting talk for Depends-On changes. Grafyaml is also interesting too for a
lighting talk.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-upstream-dev-track-ideas

---
Paul