[OpenStack-Infra] stackalytics.openstack.org usage

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 17:43:46 UTC 2016

Hi Ilya,

I wanted to see what else was needed from you to start working with
stackalytics.openstack.org? Its been online for the last 6 weeks and seems to be
going strong.  Current maintenance is pretty limited but would be interested in
seeing what you need to do to the system to make it production ready.

I still need to work on the drivelog stuff, I should have some time in the
coming 2 weeks to finish that up.

Bascially, I think we are at the point for stackalytics.openstack.org to handle
some production traffic, but want to get your thoughts.

---
Paul