[OpenStack-Infra] docs.openstack.com excessive INODE consumption

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Aug 28 21:22:26 UTC 2016

On 2016-08-27 14:59:32 +0000 (+0000), Tyler Coil wrote:
> I wanted to bring to your attention a ticket recently created for
> docs.openstack.com and in regards to the large amount of files its
> consuming in the Cloud Sites environment. In the ticket
> 160812-dfw-0001549 there are more details in regards to the issue.
[...]

Thanks! I've been meaning to follow up on that ticket... in summary
we're currently finalizing a plan to relocate our content out of
Cloud Sites entirely: https://review.openstack.org/276482

It will likely be on the order of a couple months before we have the
content moved. The ticket didn't indicate what sort of time
constraints you might be under for a resolution.