[OpenStack-Infra] Pholio Spec 340641

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Fri Aug 26 02:43:59 UTC 2016

The logs are showing your .com.au address. So my guess is the
configuration problem is there. I do see an OpenStackID for
craige at mcwhirter.io, but it appears that's not the credentials being
passed here:

  [2016-08-25 06:00:52] dev.WARNING: * CheckPointService - exception :<<
    Authentication Exception : member craige mcwhirter com au does not exists!
    >>  - IP Address: 101.162.51.242 [] []
    i verified db and its true your user does not exists
    are you trying to get log with that user?

Jimmy