[OpenStack-Infra] CI jobs for stable branch in ofagent don't work

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Apr 18 06:40:08 UTC 2016

On 2016-04-18 05:38, fumihiko kakuma wrote:
> Hi Infra team,
>
> I pushed the patch[1] to stop job for master branch in networking-ofagent
> as we plan to remove ofagent in the newton and it was merged.
>
> But I seem to make a mistake of some. It doesn't seem to run a job for
> stable branch[2] since merged [1] and I don't know how I should fix it.
> Could you tell me a way to fix it?

> Thanks,

First, I would check the log file of
gate-project-config-layout for your project-config change to double
check what conditions are really set for the project, see
http://logs.openstack.org/21/303121/4/gate/gate-project-config-layout/a8138a4/console.html#_2016-04-16_07_47_36_484

Then, let's look at the condition:
The regex looks wrong, "^(?!master)$" will not match "stable/mitaka",
use "^(?!master).*$".

Sorry for missing that in review,
Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)