[OpenStack-Infra] Request to fix a duplicate account in Gerrit

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Sep 16 21:58:29 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 5:16 AM, Patrick Petit <ppetit at mirantis.com> wrote:
> Dear Infra members,
>
> I have a duplicate account in Gerrit with two different ideas which seems to
> prevent myself from being added to a group or list of reviewers.
>
> we get the error "Patrick Petit <ppetit at mirantis.com> does not identify a
> registered user or group"
>
> My name: Patrick Petit
> Email: ppetit at mirantis.com
>
> Could someone from the infra team fix this issue?

I found two Account IDs for you, 2928 and 15023, you can see your
Account ID in the settings page in Gerrit
https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/

The 2928 account has changes attached to it, so I assumed that was
your active account and have made 15023 inactive.

Let us know if you have any problems.