[OpenStack-Infra] vcsrepo upstream

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:12:54 UTC 2015

Hi Colleen,

Have you ever tried this puppet-community puppet-git_resource module? It
seems to be that it is not ready, the resource auto-depends on a git class
here:
https://github.com/puppet-community/puppet-git_resource/blob/04ec35488c4d0d5374c736daa4a7e89fbf3e8d84/lib/puppet/type/git.rb#L86

but it was never declared anywhere, the whole manifests directory is
missing from the repo. (it was present in nanliu's version)

Brgds,
  Marton