[OpenStack-Infra] Nodepool package for Jessie

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 4 11:46:11 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-03 21:34:20 -0400 (-0400), Clint Adams wrote:
[...]
> I would like to see it done the nodepool repo itself.

At least one DD had previously expressed concerns about keeping
upstream-maintained debian packaging files in the same repo (I know,
with source format 3.0 it shouldn't matter, but whatever) so we've
gravitated toward keeping the debian directory for a project in its
own separate repo instead. I have no problem revisiting this choice,
however.