[OpenStack-Infra] Sit down to close gap due to cloud sunset

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Oct 26 07:24:28 UTC 2015

Whoa, there was no crashing.

I've been the "quarterback" of infra-cloud, but Greg and Colleen have
been the primary players, and their input was extremely valuable in
helping Jim Meyer understand what we need, which is why I asked Greg to
come.

The notes are here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mitaka-infra-hpcloud-sunset

Excerpts from Anita Kuno's message of 2015-10-26 14:01:48 +0900: