[OpenStack-Infra] Please add RedHat RDO CI to the "Third Party CI mail filter list"

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Oct 15 15:30:24 UTC 2015

On 10/15/2015 10:46 AM, Attila Darazs wrote:
> Hello Anita,
>
> I'm in the process of setting up a new CI account and I'm going through
> the checklist
> (http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/third_party.html#requirements)
>
> The account's name is "RedHat RDO CI" with the email address of
> "rdo-ci-admins at redhat.com".
>
> We intend to CI some TripleO related projects on CentOS to begin with,
> later we might expand our testing to have a more general "works with
> RDO" level. We still need some time to get going.
>
> I hope it's all right I wrote to you directly, you seem to post the most
> to third-party-announce at lists.openstack.org
>
> Best regards,
> Attila

Please do not email me personally in future about third party matters,
ensure communication is somewhere that is archived, either a mailing
list, logged irc channel or a third party meeting (which takes place on
irc).

If you are unable to reach any of the individuals with the ability to
add your email to the Third Party CI mail filter list via irc either in
the #openstack-dev channel or a third party meeting then posting to the
infra mailing list is fine, but please try to reach one of us via irc
first: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/440,members

Your email has been added to the filter list.

Thank you,
Anita.