[OpenStack-Infra] gerrit issues - need help

Vinay Mahuli vm.vinay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:09:23 UTC 2015

We have similar setup like openstack gerrit, and recently we added a new
repo to our CI infra.

Observations were as follows.

1. Initially it looked like, this newly added repo wasn't pushing the
changes to upstream github repository (our gerrit is integrated with Github
as upstream).
2. The reviews after merging showed as merged in "status". The commits gets
merged to upstream repo stays for a while in upstream github repository and
disappears**
3. Same thing happens with the branches created using gerrit UI (similar to
web-link below) .

https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/projects/openstack-dev/grenade,branches

Can you please suggest how to overcome this problem?

Regards,
Vinay