[OpenStack-Infra] openstackid.org (revisted)

Sebastian Marcet sebastian at tipit.net
Mon Jun 22 21:52:45 UTC 2015

Kambiz, openstackid is an implementation of openid 2.0/ oauth 2.0,
openid 2.0 is meant for web applications authentication, so its needs a
browser agent and user interaction in order to work.
the same is true also for oauh2.0, basically bc we implemented these 2
grants

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-1.3.1
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-1.3.2

said that  , here is the link to openstackid documentation

http://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/openstackid.html

http://docs.openstack.org/infra/openstackid/

regards