[OpenStack-Infra] Periodic jobs still failing

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 20:52:09 UTC 2015

Though the zuul problem seems to have been fixed, all the tempest
periodic jobs are still failing with

/opt/stack/new/devstack-gate/devstack-vm-gate.sh: line 480: cd:
/opt/stack/new/devstack: No such file or directory

I tried to compare the log containing this with a successful run of the
same job from the experimental queue. There were a few differences at
the top of the log, including how devstack gate seems to get installed,
but I have no clue as to why devstack seems to not be there in the
periodic case, and perhaps the trouble happens before this console log
even starts. Does any one have any clues?

I do watch these jobs and they are important because we have many jobs
with alternate configurations that are in real use, or will be soon.

  -David