[OpenStack-Infra] prioritizing reviews

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 10 20:04:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-10 19:18:58 +0000 (+0000), Octavian Ciuhandu wrote:
> > On 9 Jun 2015, at 21:40, Vinay Mahuli <vm.vinay at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > So, I believe that we cannot prioritize a review in gerrit at
> > the moment. Is my understanding correct?
> >
> Did you install zuul from pip or from the master branch of the git
> repo [1]?
>
> Only the install from the git repo supports as option “promote”
> and it can be used for your needs.
[...]

The current version on PyPI supports the 'zuul promote' CLI
subcommand, but prior versions (2.0.0 and earlier) did not.

This has nothing to do with whether Gerrit supports review
priorities (it does not, yet anyway) but I see from the earlier
messages in the thread that Vinay Mahuli may have been getting the
names of these services confused.