[OpenStack-Infra] Please change the members of swift3-release group

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jun 9 14:29:25 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-09 11:53:57 +0900 (+0900), FUJITA Tomonori wrote:
> Can someone please change the members of swift3-release group?
>
> Currently, I'm only the member of the group and I guess that I can change
> the members on review.openstack.org but somehow I can't.
[...]

Go to https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/313,members after
logging in and you should be able to do it. However I do see two
accounts associated with your E-mail address in Gerrit (one created
yesterday via a new Launchpad OpenID). I've reassigned the new
OpenID URL to the earlier account and marked the newer account
inactive, so see if that helps at all.