[OpenStack-Infra] Regarding of review 205268

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Jul 28 20:19:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 07/28/2015 08:18 PM, Yichen Wang (yicwang) wrote:
> Hi, Andreas/OpenStack-infra team,
>
> This is Yichen from Cisco Systems. I am trying to push our new tool
> KloudBuster to stackforge/openstack about 3+ weeks ago, but being
> blocked for quite some time.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/205268/
>
> The old review (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200331/) was to push to
> StackForge, and as Andreas suggested I re-do the diffs and push to
> OpenStack instead. Can someone sign up for the new review request, or
> give me some guidance to move this forward?
>
> Thanks very much!

I asked in your old patch for a discussion with TC and a corresponding
governance change - and was waiting for that one.

But in the mean time, the TC has just approved this change which allows
merging of changes into openstack namespace as "stackforge" project - so
without governance association: https://review.openstack.org/192016

I'll review your change now,

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)