[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-infra] puppet-mistral

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Sun Jul 26 12:02:14 UTC 2015

On 07/26/2015 10:19 AM, BORTMAN, Limor (Limor) wrote:
> Hi all
> I have code review for puppet-mistral that is waiting for core review from  Jul 19.
> can anyone please take a look ?
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203400/

This is for governance and just housekeeping. The TC will merge it
eventually.

> can I go on if the openstack-infra/project-config push of the puppet-mistral is merged?
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202527/5

Yes, you can go ahead. You will need to get the ACL setup first as
mentioned in the infra manual before patches can *merge* but you can
start sending patches in:
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#update-the-gerrit-group-members

Andreas