[OpenStack-Infra] New storyboard core reviewers

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jul 10 14:09:48 UTC 2015

Hi!

As you know, StoryBoard development was mostly abandoned by its original
development team, following the Infra team decision to no longer make it
its long-term strategy for OpenStack task tracking.

However, development was recently rebooted by two new contributors: Adam
Coldrick (SotK) and Zara Zaimeche (Zara_). Their contributions are now
blocked by the lack of core reviewers. I approved what I could (in
openstack-infra/storyboard). Their changes and reviews sound solid. But
that is not really the question: since they are the only two active
developers on StoryBoard today, I think both should be core reviewers
for those repositories.

The alternative is to put them into a world of change approval misery as
they try to convince people who have moved away from StoryBoard to pay
enough attention to it to allow them to merge their changes. There is
only so much pain you can endure: it will ultimately result in them
forking their future development on another platform. To avoid that, I'd
rather reboot the team completely and give them the keys.

Thoughts ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)