[OpenStack-Infra] Thirdparty CI: XenProject CI Failures result in 404 (no logs)

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Wed Dec 9 11:39:32 UTC 2015

Sorry – just got to this mail.

Just to be clear, this was a transient failure on the 7th December, which is now fixed.

The most recent recheck was successful and http://zuul.openstack.xenproject.org/scoreboard/?project=openstack%2Fnova&user=jenkins%2CXenProject-CI&timeframe=48&start=&end=&page_size=100 shows the XenProject CI to be healthy over the last 48 hours.

Thanks,

Bob