[OpenStack-Infra] Too much optimizations in project-config jobs ; (

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 1 16:38:35 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-01 10:30:09 -0500 (-0500), Paul Belanger wrote:
[...]
> Maybe we need to build out some sort of test coverage for bindep,
> since it exposed missing coverage.
[...]

ITYM test coverage for the jenkins/data/bindep-fallback.txt file. I
was in fact thinking about writing this as recently as just
yesterday, so maybe I'll try to get that knocked out in some spare
minutes. Basic design would be to install the latest bindep from
PyPI and then run it on that file and attempt to use local package
management tools on the worker to install the resulting list, one
job for each supported worker type.