[OpenStack-Infra] A problem with unique identifier on openstackid.org

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at tipit.net
Wed Apr 15 15:08:08 UTC 2015

Hello!  We are trying to open a ticket for this, but it looks like
Launchpad for OpenStackID isn't configured yet. Can you let us know what we
need to do to set that up?

I believe we can correct the problem and allow the user to change their
email address, but maintain their original profile ID. We'll be publishing
more info on the ticket, once we can submit it.

Thank you !

--
Jimmy McArthur / Tipit.net < jimmy at tipit.net>
512.965.4846