[OpenStack-Infra] [neutron] IBM SDN-VE CI

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Sep 23 21:44:56 UTC 2014

On 09/23/2014 05:17 PM, Edgar Magana wrote:
> Infra Folks,
>
> In behalf of the IBM SDN-VE owners and as Neutron representative, I would like to request to re-enable their CI system for the Neutron side.
> All the requested requirements have been fulfilled and their system is working properly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edgar

In future please post items of this nature to third-party-announce. That
is the mailing list that was created to track system status. Ideally
this would be a reply to
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/third-party-announce/2014-September/000008.html
so that all the information was tracked in one easy to find thread.

Thank you,
Anita.