[OpenStack-Infra] Infra schedule at Paris summit

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Tue Sep 23 08:47:44 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have replicated OpenStack continuous integration infrastructure for
Wikimedia foundation and will be attending the Openstack summit in Paris
beginning of November (Zuul, JJB and soon nodepool).

The conference schedule is pretty dense, I am wondering if you are going
to have some infra focused presentations/hacking sessions I may attend.
  That would help organize myself, since I might not be able to attend
all five days of the conference :-\

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso