[OpenStack-Infra] Setting the bar higher for stackforge

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Sep 15 21:09:25 UTC 2014

Gotcha ... thanks.

I did some more digging. It seems the real issue is pain the github eula
causes vs. the pleasure the openstack CLA gives. So, sorry for the red
herring.

The upshot of the whole thing is other groups may want to bring our project
into openstack-proper sooner than later. And, getting visibility of the community
in stackalytics would be nice as well.

Stackforge, here we come!

(thanks again guys)

-S